Vacancy Financial specialist
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is looking for a Finance specialist who processes the financial (project) administration for several WTT entities.
Who are you and what are your key responsibilities?
You are a true financial who likes to work for entities in several countries. Your key responsibilities are:
- An accurate and complete administration (P&L / Balance) for all WTT entities
- Sub-administrations of debtors and creditors (debtor- and creditor-management)
- Responsible for VAT returns (also for international)
- Preparing liquidity forecasts (Net Debt Monitor) and monthly (financial) reports
- Preparing year end closings and budgets
- Supporting Controller in daily operations
Are you this finance specialist who likes to work independently and is able to prioritize his/her work?
Do you like to continuously improve and grow? We are an ambitious company that continues to grow, so you are flexible and open to new experiences.
Who are we?
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is a renowned and experienced supplier of high-tech waste treatment solutions. By successfully combining the latest mechanical and biological techniques in turnkey projects, we have a unique position in the market. Our facilities vary from sorting stations for domestic and industrial waste to complete installations for recovering reusable materials in combination with the use of biological processes. We provide our clients with independent advice because we are not active in the role of a manufacturer.
We aim to deliver the smartest technology for waste treatment in order to make our customers successful in transforming waste into recyclables and high-quality raw materials or energy.
We believe that our waste treatment solutions can make a substantial contribution to the conservation of our worldwide environment.
WTT has several entities located in Western-Europe, North America, China and Australia to realize our projects with 55 employees. Quality, flexibility and independence are values that are very important within WTT.
Since 2019 WTT has merged with formerly Renewi Canada into Convertus group. Together our history has been a story of opportunity and resiliency. Our strong partnership is dedicated to helping build a more sustainable future.
What do we ask of you?
- Knowledge of (international) Finance (project) administration
- Experience with Exact. Experience with Synergy and AFAS (payroll and hours) is a pre
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with (international) VAT returns
- Knowledge of salary administration is preferred
- Competences: Accuracy, time management in a dynamic environment, responsible, communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Dutch. German is a pre.
What do we offer?
We offer you an independent and diverse job with a market-based salary in an informal atmosphere. You will work in a team with enthusiastic and driven colleagues.
Interested in this vacancy?
More information about WTT and the Convertus Group can be found at http://www.wtt.nl
For more information about this position, please contact Ilyas Demir, Controller on 0546 581 230.
If you want to apply immediately, you can send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Learn more about our
technologies & references