WTT proudly announces that the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) for skid with the main equipment of the Melbourne plant has been successfully completed.
The majority of the equipment has been mounted on skids.
The WTT-unique skid mounted systems are build up in a workshop and consist out of pre-installed piping and ducting modules with in-place valves, pumps, fans, a diversity of sensors and transmitters and control systems. These skids are all custom designed to meet the client specific applications and needs.
The advantages of the skid systems are, for example:
- High quality installation works, in a climate controlled workshop
- In-house testing of electrical and mechanical systems
- Reduced installation time on site
- Allowance to work with local contractors to install skids
- Reducing overall complexity
- Allowing easier commissioning and maintenance
After shipment and transportation, the major part of the installation on site will consist out of mounting and connecting the skids to the central process systems and electronical control units.
Skid mounted systems help WTT in building the same standard of quality all over the world.
Read more about Melbourne project at https://wtt.nl/wtt-australia/