New Vacancy | Finance specialist
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is looking for a Finance specialist who processes the financial (project) administration for several WTT entities.
Who are you and what are your key responsibilities?
You are a true financial who likes to work for entities in several countries. Your key responsibilities are:
- An accurate and complete administration (P&L / Balance) for all WTT entities
- Sub-administrations of debtors and creditors (debtor- and creditor-management)
- Responsible for VAT returns (also for international)
- Preparing liquidity forecasts (Net Debt Monitor) and monthly (financial) reports
- Preparing year end closings and budgets
- Supporting controller in daily operations
Are you this finance specialist who likes to work independently and is able to prioritize his/her work?
Do you like to continuously improve and grow? We are an ambitious company that continues to grow, so you are flexible and open to new experiences.
Who are we?
We aim to deliver the smartest technology for waste treatment in order to make our customers successful in transforming waste into recyclables and high-quality raw materials or energy.
We believe that our waste treatment solutions can make a substantial contribution to the conservation of our worldwide environment.
WTT has several entities located in Western-Europe, North America, China and Australia to realize our projects. Quality, flexibility and independence are values that are very important within WTT.
What do we ask of you?
- Knowledge of (international) Finance (project) administration
- Experience with an ERP system (AFAS is a pre)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with (international) VAT returns
- Knowledge of salary administration is preferred
- Competences: Accuracy, time management in a dynamic environment, responsible, communication skills
What do we offer?
We offer you an independent and diverse job with a market-based salary in an informal atmosphere. You will work in a team with enthusiastic and driven colleagues.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information about this position, please contact Ralph Markerink, Controller on 06 4061 5086.
If you want to apply immediately, you can send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.