To support our Sales team in Oldenzaal, we are immediately looking for a Accountmanager. Are you that sales tiger with technical affinity in a service-oriented organization and is maintaining customer relationships that makes you happy? Then we are looking for you!
Who are you and what will be your main responsibilities?
- You are responsible for the sale of Service Level Agreements and the follow-up of the quotations.
- In close collaboration with the Marketing & Strategy Support employee and the rest of the Sales team, you create and follow up sales leads.
- You are responsible for an up-to-date internal administration, including sales funnel, quotation templates, service cost calculations and storage of documents.
- You propose improvements to WTTs’ Product Portfolio and marketing materials in consultation with the Marketing & Strategy Support employee and the Operations Director.
- You maintain a database of relevant information about the installed base, such as: contact details, entrance fees, local regulations, compost quality and other parameters related to the business model.
- You collect information from the Innovation Manager about revisions and upgrades and link that information to the installed base of WTT. You then follow this up with our existing customers.
- Follow up on sales requests from service reports and, if necessary, work with the Sales Engineer to prepare offers.
- You provide quarterly input to the Marketing & Strategy Support employee for articles to be published on the WTT website and Twitter account.
- You proactively follow up the marketing campaigns, using LinkedIn and other social media, and visit if necessary.
Who are we?
WTT is a frontrunner in innovation for the processing of organic waste. Our technology is state-of-the-art and focused on sustainability. We have designed and built more than 120 waste treatment plants around the world. We have the expertise to provide our customers with a range of waste management technology solutions to deliver the most optimal results. Our turnkey designs are efficient, with standardized concepts, but also adaptable and contain the latest technology. Since 2019, WTT has merged with Renewi Canada, now the Convertus group. Our history is a story of opportunity and resilience, and our partnership is committed to building a more sustainable future.
Inefficiency, unnecessary energy consumption, odor complaints and substandard compost quality are all examples of poorly performing facilities.
Through training, innovation and tailor-made solutions, our engineers support our customers worldwide to reduce downtime, improve output quality and minimize the cost per ton of waste.
What do we ask of you?
- MBO level 4 / HBO education
- 2-3 years of experience in a commercial position within a technical and service environment.
- Good knowledge of CRM, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Exact Synergy is an advantage
- Competencies: accurate, driven, customer-oriented, flexible, you have persuasiveness and excellent communication skills and know-how to hold your own in an international technical environment.
- You have a good command of the Dutch, English and German language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
- A fun, challenging and varied position
- A lot of responsibility and ownership over the interpretation of your position
- A collegial, pleasant and informal working environment
- Contract for initially 12 months with a view to a permanent employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary employment conditions (possibility to work from home, profit share program, pension premium is fully paid by WTT, fun team and company outings, a boot camp every Thursday with your colleagues)
More information about WTT, the Convertus group and an extensive English vacancy text can be found on our website www.wtt.nl.
For more information about this position, please contact Jill Luschen, HR Coordinator on 06-55717080.
If you want to apply immediately, you can send your motivation letter and CV before Tuesday, April 12 to: email@example.com.