WTT’s mission is to give new life to resources around the world. We do this by designing, building, and supporting organic waste treatment facilities with smart technology and a motivated and enthusiastic team. If you are passionate about working on projects that matter and having fun along the way, we would love to meet you.
What will you be doing?
In the role of assistant controller, you take responsibility for the accurate and complete administration of all WTT entities, including debtor and creditor management. You always have a clear overview of the finances. To be successful, you dive into the financial numbers and are not afraid to ask questions. You are responsible for the (international) VAT returns. You support the preparation of monthly reports, liquidity forecasts, year-end closings, and budgets. You work in a structured manner and like to be challenged. You work closely with our Controller and communicate clearly. You are always looking for ways to optimize your tasks and come up with ideas to improve our company’s processes.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with (international) financial project administration
- Experience with (international) VAT returns
- Experience with Exact Globe
- Experience with Synergy and AFAS (payroll and hour-administration) is a pre
- You are concise, detail-oriented, professional and integer
- You like working independently, but ask for help when you need it
- You are stress-resistant and time management is no problem for you
- Fluency in English, Dutch and preferably German language
What do we offer?
We offer a fun and challenging position in which you will have plenty of room for your own ideas. Our office is a collegial, and pleasant place to work. We have lots of fun together on our company outings. Furthermore, we offer you excellent working conditions such as a profit share program and flexibility regarding your work location. You will be part of an energetic team that is dedicated to contributing to a better world!
Ready to start?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Do you have any questions about this vacancy? No problem! For more information you can call Jill Luschen, our HR Coordinator on 06-55717080. If you want to apply directly, you can send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.