We need colleagues who like to push for excellence to contribute to a circular waste stream with our international turnkey solutions in mechanical and biological treatment.
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is a renowned and experienced supplier of high-tech waste treatment solutions. Founded in 1996, we’ve been designing, constructing, building and maintaining facilities all over the world and are growing. We successfully combine the latest mechanical and biological techniques (MBT) in turnkey projects which gives us a unique position in the market.
Our facilities vary from sorting stations for domestic and industrial waste to complete installations for recovering reusable materials in combination with the use of biological processes.
WTT is a young, informal and ambitious company, which makes every day unique. Our culture is no nonsense and hands-on.
As a commissioning engineer, you are responsible for the start-up of the entire scope of a biological and/or mechanical waste processing plant, often on a location abroad. You are the company-responsible person on site and maintain a good relationship with our customer.
Together with programmers and other sub-suppliers, you’ll test (sub-)systems and processes on site until the installation is ready to accept waste. After having processed the first waste, you will finetune the installation and ensure the project passes the performance tests and the installation meets the high WTT quality standards.
- Managing your commissioning team and the future plant operators, on site
- Plan the further commissioning and anticipate to this (f.i. when go ahead based on the amount of waste received)
- Organize and educate the future plant operators so the quality of the output will be guaranteed
- Register and analyse plant performance and anticipate in case of deviations
- Provide the project team with pro-active feedback in order to constantly improve our designs and processes
- Prepare and plan commissioning for new projects (mounting plan, commissioning plan and execution)
Who are we looking for?
You are pragmatic, driven and a solution-oriented person. Even in foreign countries with an unfamiliar language you are able to solve problems independently.
People immediately recognize you as “the project manager on site” and you feel responsible for successfully finishing the commissioning phase.
Furthermore, your technical and process skills are above average. During the commissioning you see the potential and convince the client of the purpose of a service contract for a project and act accordingly.
You like traveling and being away from home for a longer period.
You want to work for a socially involved company with growing international potential.
Knowledge and experience
- Completed education in process technique or mechanical engineering or 4 years’ experience in the field of commissioning
- Experience in designing, developing, starting up or support on technical projects is preferred
- Knowledge of the latest technical and biological processes is preferred
- Fully able to communicate in English (speech and writing). German language is a plus
- Understanding technical drawings (PID’s)
- Competences: hands on, independent, solution- and customer oriented, communication skills.
What do we offer?
A very varied job in which you travel the world. You will get the freedom to develop yourself as a person and as a technician. In addition, you receive a competitive salary and working conditions, including a premium-free pension and profit-sharing scheme. Furthermore, you will have eager, enthusiastic colleagues in a company in which there is always room to grow and fulfil bright ideas/developments.
For more information about this position, please contact Jeroen Tijsseling, field services manager on + 31 61841 8920
If you immediately want to apply, we are happy to receive your motivation letter and resume at email@example.com