Will you help us to maintain and optimize our environmentally friendly waste separation and processing installations of our customers?
Driven by the growth of WTT Services, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who likes to prevent and/or investigate mechanical and/or bio process technology issues as well as assure a good relationship with the customer. You enjoy working abroad regularly, especially Europe. You oversee technical details and are or want to become a specialist in the field of maintenance and service. You are responsible for the execution of service and maintenance related activities. Thanks to your experiences at our installations, we are able to learn as an organization, so that we can offer even better installations. You want to work in a growing organization that is dynamic, young and socially involved.
What are your activities
- Coordination and/or execution of service contracts on site
- Execution of revision orders arising from service contracts
- Analysing and writing visit, process and maintenance reports
- Proactive feedback of technical issues to the project department / optimization to engineering
- Professionalizing of the maintenance plan, maintenance software and maintenance documentation
- Providing maintenance training on location
- Assist our Site Managers and/or Commissioning Engineers
Who are we
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is an international growing organisation. We develop and build innovative solutions for separating waste and biological waste processing. Each installation is tailored to the needs of the customer. Our aim is to get the maximum value from waste.
WTT Services is responsible for maintaining and optimizing waste separation and treatment installations. This is done through inspections, remote support, monitoring and upgrades.
Required knowledge and experience:
- You have a technical education at MBO+ level
- Affinity with mechanical parts and (bio) process installations
- Analytical and investigating skills and not afraid to ask for help
- Experience as a service employee in a technical environment is a pre
- Knowledge of English and preferably German language in word and writing.
- Being able to read and understand technical drawings including P&ID’s
- Experience with mechanical lines, process work and SCADA systems
- Accurate in your work and sensitive to (technical) details
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the waste processing sector is a pre
- Driving license B
- Workingpermit for the Netherlands or able to work in an orientation year IND
What do we offer?
WTT is an informal, young, ambitious and dynamic company, so that no day is the same at WTT. In addition to a pleasant informal working atmosphere, we offer a competitive salary and good fringe benefits. You will also receive a comprehensive training program to get to know us and our processes.
Interested in this vacancy?
More information about WTT and the (biological) techniques we use can be found in our company videos at http://www.wtt.nl/videos/ and our Job page. for more information about this position, please contact Merijn Westhoff, Service Coordinator on +31 6 2850 9134. If you want to apply immediately, we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume: email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated.