Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is looking for a Project Engineer. As an engineer, you focus on substantively defining, describing and working out our installations. These installations often consist of a combination of mechanical separation, biological composting and fermentation of waste. This creates reusable waste streams and energy.
Who are you and what do you do?
You are an engineer who likes to work project-based and together with fellow engineers to come up with a design for wasteprocessing installations for around the whole world.
You can translate the requirements and wishes of the customer into a concrete design. You create this design in P&ID’s, 3Dmodels, 2D drawings, technical specifications and instrumentation lists. Suppliers, project managers and commission agents willget to work with your drawings and specifications.
You also support the project coordinators in preparations for purchases and / or selecting various products and / or parts.
For our service projects you give advice on necessary adjustments after a customer visit.
Despite the fact that we work as standardized as possible, you like to think along about how our product can be realized qualitatively better or how we can be more cost-efficient. You show own initiative and ownership in the things you do. You are eager to learn and to develop yourself continuously.
Who are we?
Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is a renowned and experienced supplier of high-tech waste treatment solutions. By successfully combining the latest mechanical and biological techniques in turnkey projects, we have a unique position in the market. Our facilities vary from sorting stations for domestic and industrial waste to complete installations for recovering reusable materials in combination with the use of biological processes. We aim to deliver the smartest technology for wastetreatment in order to make our customers the best operators and support them in successfully transforming waste intorecyclables and high-quality raw materials or energy.
Since 2019 WTT is part of Convertus Group, a North American company that partners with communities to design, build,operate and services state-of-the-art organic waste treatment facilities. Within Convertus Group we live and work by our corevalues: Care, One Team and Creativity.
How do you fit in?
Competencies and values:
- You are a true team player but can work independently as well;
- As part of a team you contribute actively in doing things together, even if it does not directly relate to your jobdescription;
- You notice when your help is needed and you step in to do so;
- You show ownership for the things you do and you take responsibility;
- You want to contribute in creating a sustainable future for our planet and our children
- You work accurately as “flawless execution” is one of our motto’s
- You are creative and like to think outside of the box
- You will never stop being constructively critical and asking
- You think customer-oriented and want to contribute in making them the best operator
- You are flexible, also because part of your colleagues and customers work outside of Europe
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or MBO + with at least 3 years of work experience in similar
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software;
- Knowledge of materials and their processing;
- Good command of Dutch and English language. German is a pre;
What do we offer?
We offer you an independent and diverse job with a market-based salary.
An informal atmosphere prevails in our office in Oldenzaal, but you can also work from home, You will work in a team with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. If you take initiative yourself, you get the freedom to design beautiful things. We are an ambitious company that continues to grow over the years, this means that growth opportunities can develop over time for you.
Interested in this vacancy?
More information about WTT and the Convertus Group van be found at http://www.wtt.nl
For more information about this position, please contact Sander ten Hove, Manager Engineering on +31(0)6 45 686 514. If you want to apply immediately, we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume:firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated.